DESIGN IS IN THE DETAILS
Your wedding stationery is the first impression your guests have of your wedding day. Your save the dates and invitations provide the first glimpse into the style, venue, and atmosphere of your Big Day. Day Of products like programs, menus, reception signage, coasters, and even stir sticks provide a cohesive design that your guests will be sure to notice. Allowing us to brand your wedding is the icing on the cake!
Read below about the process and how to get started.
Get In Touch
First, gather your ideas and
inspiration, and know your guest list
and budget. Then, you can connect
with us by filling out this inquiry form. This will provide us with
some important information so we
can help you get started in the
At a design consultation, we meet over coffee and discuss your visions for
your stationery, touch and feel the paper, learn about different print processes and discover the suite that meets your needs and style.
We offer phone or email consultations for our out of town clients.
After our consultation, a deposit and signed contract is required to book. This will hold your place in our design and production schedule. Designing starts immediately! Shop Aurea Custom clients receive access to a personalized client portal for a seamless and organized design and proofing process.
Fully custom wedding stationery is a minimum investment of $2,000.
What can be included in your investment:
• One-on-one complimentary design and planning consultation
• Designed from scratch Save The Date, Invitation Suite, and Wedding Day products. From beginning to end and everything in between!
• Specialty artwork that can include custom pen and ink venue illustrations, monograms, wreaths, or crests
• Complimentary Personal Use license for your custom artwork by Shop Aurea
• Luxe papers and specialty printing processes
• Embellishments like custom designed wax seals and ribbon, hand torn edges, or handcrafted foil flakes
• Personal client portal
• Complimentary shipping
• Wedding gift from the Shop Aurea Sisters