Are you ready
TO MEET US
and discuss your own
Let's Schedule a Consultation!
Your wedding stationery is the first impression your guests have of your wedding day. Your save the dates and invitations provide the first glimpse into the style,
venue, and atmosphere of your Big Day.
We would love to better assist you in booking our services with a phone call, virtual Zoom consultation, or an
in-person consultation. Read below about our process, investment info, and how to schedule your appointment.
First, gather your ideas and
inspiration, and know your guest list
and estimated budget. Then, you can connect with us by scheduling a consultation and filling out an inquiry form. This will instantly put you into our calendar and give us all the details we need to provide you with an estimate and proposal!
At our design consultation, we meet over coffee and discuss your visions for your stationery, touch and feel the paper, learn about different print processes and discover the suite that best meets your needs and style.
Not local to Lake Charles, LA or the Houston Area? Start by purchasing a Stationery Sample Box from our Southern Charm Collection. After seeing our samples and you'd like to move forward, a phone call or Zoom consultation can then be scheduled for your convenience with either Christine or Michelle.
After our consultation, a deposit and signed contract is required to book. This will hold your place in our design and production schedule. Designing starts immediately! Shop Aurea Clients receive access to a personalized client portal for a seamless and organized design and proofing process.
Shop Aurea Save The Dates are an average investment of $700.
Shop Aurea Wedding Invitation Suites are an average investment of $2,000.
Day Of Stationery cannot be averaged as our clients vary greatly in what they include in their Day Of items.
What can be included in your Southern Charm Collection investment:
• One-on-one complimentary design and planning consultation
• Coordinating Save The Date, Invitation Suite, and Wedding Day products
• Specialty artwork that can include custom venue illustrations, monograms, wreaths, or crests
• Complimentary Personal Use license for your illustration or monogram by Shop Aurea
• Luxe papers and specialty printing processes
• Embellishments like custom designed wax seals, ribbon, belly bands, or vellum accents
• Personal Client Portal
• Heirloom Wedding Suite Keepsake Folio *complimentary for investments of $2,500+