Let's Get Started
Your wedding stationery is the first impression your guests have of your wedding day. Your save the dates and invitations provide the first glimpse into the style, venue, and atmosphere of your Big Day.
We would love to better assist you in booking our services with a phone call, virtual Zoom consultation, or an in-person consultation. Read below about our process, how to inquire, and investment info.
First, gather your ideas and
inspiration, and know your guest list
and estimated budget. Then, you can connect with us by scheduling a consultation and filling out an inquiry form. This will instantly put you on our leads list and give us all the details we need to provide you with an estimate!
At a design consultation, we meet over coffee and discuss your visions for your stationery, touch and feel the paper, learn about different print processes and discover the suite that best meets your needs and style.
Not local to Lake Charles, LA or
the Houston Area? Start by purchasing a
Shop Aurea Sample Box.
After seeing our samples in hand, schedule
a phone call or Zoom consultation.
We can then further discuss what is
best for you!
After our consultation, a deposit and signed contract is required to book. This will hold your place in our design and production schedule. Shop Aurea Clients receive access to a personalized client portal for a seamless and organized design and proofing process.
Shop Aurea Save The Dates are an average investment of $700.
Shop Aurea Wedding Invitation Suites are an average investment of $2,000.
Day Of Stationery cannot be averaged as our clients vary greatly in what they include in their Day Of items.
What can be included in your investment:
• One-on-one complimentary design and planning consultation
• Coordinating Save The Date, Invitation Suite, and Wedding Day products
• Specialty artwork that can include custom venue illustrations, monograms, wreaths, or crests
• Complimentary Personal Use license for your Crest or Monogram by Shop Aurea
• Luxe papers and specialty printing processes
• Embellishments like custom designed wax seals, ribbon, belly bands, or vellum accents
• Personal Client Portal